Friday, July 17, 2009

Conticreative - An obscure blog with amazing information

Ok, there are blogs like mine that don't really offer much and then there are ones like my friend at CONTICREATIVE.COM.

If you are into web design especially CMS tricks and tips, you owe it to yourself to take a look at his sight. I mean I call it a blog but it is way more than that, there is web hosting, online training and a ton of free articles that walk you through difficult techniques with grace and wisdom. The folks there know what they are doing that's for sure.

And trust me I have no deal with Conticreative. Don't even know the folks there although I would love to get to know them and thank them for all their wonderful information. I just wanted to spred the word around about this site and it's myriad of resources!

Mike Dee 1080p

No comments:

Post a Comment