Friday, July 17, 2009

LinkedIN - T H E Professional Networking Site

I found LinkedIn a few months back. Quickly made my profile not thinking it was such a big deal.
As I had time I added more to the profile, started a group, participated in a few groups and quickly made a few really good contacts. A few weeks ago I began getting eMails from people needing my services. Since then I have gained 3 different clients and made a fairly decent profit. And it has been growing since. If you are in ANY field you gotta check this out. You never know whom you might meet.

Also, my new group is Website Visionaries we are trying to connect programmers, visionaries or idea-men, designers, investors or financial backers together. In this group, I would like to be able to openly discuss ideas, questions, help with problems and ultimately the connection of a team for a great site idea. How I see it working is a Designer needs a Programmer and they both may need finances to get there project rolling. The investor inspects their business plan and they go from there. A visionary could have a great idea but no way to implement it, here comes all the aforementioned professionals.

If you are interested in this and don't have a LinkedIN account please join up. I just made the group so everyone is welcomed to join it if you already have an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment