Friday, July 8, 2011

Really busy...

Wow! I have been really busy over the last week. It's busy in a good way, however. I landed several writing projects over the weekend. One is, of course, the usual SEO article rewriting project that I have been seeing a lot of lately.

However, the second project is for a local business owner. This gentleman has hundreds maybe even thousands of used car parts, some from antiques, that he wants me to write ads for and place on E-Bay. I have never done any E-Bay marketing but it can't be that hard. As with any well written ad the importance lies within the title. If you can catch a potential consumers interest with a catchy title, it becomes easier to close the sale with the body of ad.

I will return shortly with more of The Banebow Chronicles. I have a bit written down but I have yet to reach a decent stopping point so that is what I am trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment